Competitions Terms & Conditions
1. The winner of the competition will be selected by a member of the Ulverscroft Ltd. team, drawn at random, and notified no later than 3rd September 2021. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner. Due to the current Covid-19 situation, we cannot guarantee when the prize will be posted out to the winner.
2. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
3. Any entry containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected.
4. Ulverscroft Ltd.'s decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
5. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
6. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
7. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by Ulverscroft Ltd., without additional payment or permission.
8. Any personal information you give us will be used solely for this competition and will not be passed on to any other parties without your agreement.
9. Under no circumstances will Ulverscroft Ltd. be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
10. Ulverscroft Ltd. will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and Ulverscroft Ltd. can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
11. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.